Donations & Sponsorships
Lindt & Sprüngli (SA) Ltd. supports our chosen Charity partners each year and we are also proud to support charities close to the hearts of our employees and local public non-profit organisations through donations of Lindt products.
Since creating this page we have been overwhelmed with the positive response it has received and are pleased to deliver 10 donation requests a month for organisations and charities supporting families and children based in our local area.
In order to manage our charitable contributions in a fair and equitable manner, we have established qualification standards to follow when considering eligible organisations.
- Donation requests will be considered only if they aim to support a registered charity or public service such as schools and hospitals.
- You should provide the registered charity number in the request.
- Priority will be given to organisations located in the surrounding area of the headquarters of Lindt & Sprüngli (SA) Ltd.
- An organisation is limited to only one donation receipt within a 12-month period.
- We do not provide monetary donations.
Please note that due to the risk that high outside temperatures might affect the quality of our products, we are unable to support any events taking place in the summer.
All requests are reviewed and may be subject to a verification check.
All donations are granted from the Head Office of Lindt & Sprüngli (SA) Ltd. Please note: Lindt Chocolate Shops are unable to authorise or honour a donation or sponsorship request.
Thank you for your interest in Lindt Chocolate. We are pleased you thought of us for your charitable needs.
We will make every effort to provide the appropriate product for your event. However, please note we are unable to honour requests for specific items. At times of high volume requests we may not be able to respond to individual requests, however we will try and respond to as many as possible.